Friday, February 27, 2009

New Look 6149

is yet another wrap shirt that doesn't work for me. ;) It looks nice in their drawing, but when I made it, I kind of looked like I was in a karate class.... Something about the tie is a problem. I actually have another one cute out, and I'm pretty sure it will actually fit, so I'm just sticking with it for now! I actually have been busily cutting (and thinking) about projects, so I think there will be more to come soon.

And on another note, I'm the coach of A's soccer team now. The first practice was last night, and it went well. So that's a relief! Although I definitely need to get some more drills - 5 and 6 year olds can only focus on a drill/game for about 5 minutes before you need something else! But everyone (including me) had fun, so it all worked out.

1 comment:

Alissa said...

Coaching! Fun! And so sorry the shirt doesn't work for you... I think that this is just why I haven't taken the plunge into making clothes. There seems to be so much tweaking before stuff is perfect. You have more patience than me!