Thursday, March 5, 2009

Crafty stuff

Here are a couple of things I've made recently...

I found this adorable (very thin, but adorable) knit at Hobby Lobby, and I'm making outfits for the girls. This is M's:
I pretty much made up the pattern for both things - I think the skort could use a little work, but on the whole they worked out pretty well. And she likes them, so that's good. I need to do A's next.

And then I played around making another bucket hat pattern, and this is the result:
I don't have any action shots (next time, I'm going to make sure my camera has a timer mode!), but it actually looks like a bucket hat on me. So that's nice. It's fun for summer, anyway. :)

I also made another wrap shirt that actually worked pretty well, but I don't have any pictures of that yet. Oh, and I'm halfway done with a skirt that I really like a lot. It's pretty see-through right at the moment, though, so I'm not taking pictures of that until it's lined! Our septic tank is fixed though, so I can prewash my fabric now, so the skirt will be done soon-ish, I think. (By the way, it's much nicer to have a working septic tank than a non-working one - doing the laundry and the dishes is a very happy thing!)

No comments: