Wednesday, February 17, 2010

I have a list...

a mile long of projects that I want to complete. I'm halfway through two skorts for myself, I have a couple of dresses cut out for the girls, I have a shirt cut out for myself, so what did I do today?

I made potholders. Not, I might add, something on the list. :) But they're pretty cute, all the same:


They took longer than expected - for some reason, I had a lot of trouble with the binding tonight. I don't know what the deal was. (And yes, they are different sizes. Oops. They started out the same. But like I said, the binding and I were having some issues....)

Anyway, I like them, and my old potholders are rather gross, so they were actually quite a useful project to sidetrack myself with. Hopefully I'll have some time tomorrow to get back to the projects I shoved over to the side of the table!

1 comment:

Skooks said...

I find that sometimes I throw in the little "not on the list" projects ahead of the pack because they're quick and make me feel more ready to tackle the bigger to-dos. :)